How Your Subscription to Our Partners Can Help Us
When launching upskillwise.com, we chose to avoid ads and pop-ups for several reasons. Firstly, they’re often annoying and intrusive for our readers. Secondly, advertiser demands could compromise our editorial freedom. Lastly, we wanted upskillwise.com’s reputation to be independent of advertiser influence.
We decided to use referral marketing to fund our project, allowing us to offer ad-free content. If you purchase through our links, we may receive a referral commission.
What Is Referral Marketing?
It is simpler than it seems, if you do decide to subscribe to a membership or buy a course or financial product that we review at upskillwise.com, we may be compensated with a commission.
This does not incur any extra cost to you, actually many times we are able to negotiate better terms for our readers (e.g. a discounted rate on a yearly membership).
Transparency & Editorial Line
A significant challenge in referral marketing is the risk of conflicts of interest. For instance, many sites like ours might bias their product reviews towards those offering higher income.
At upskillwise.com, we diligently ensure financial gains don’t cloud our judgment, recommending only what we’d suggest to friends and family. We’re committed to this belief, regularly updating our articles and partner rankings to ensure their trustworthiness.
Upskillwise Partners List
The following are the active partners at Upskillwise.com, if you become a customer you may be helping funding our project: 1Password, AvaTrade, Bitwarden, Brilliant, Codecademy, Coursera, CreativeLive, Datacamp, eToro, edX, IQ Option, Keepersecurity, LastPass, LinkedIn Learning, LogMeOnce, Masterclass, Mindvalley, NordPass, Password Boss, Pluralsight, Plus500, RememBear, Skillshare, Udacity, Udemy, XTB, and Zoho.
Why should you trust us?
The simplest reason is our commitment to transparency. Unlike 90% of websites, we openly explain our processes to you. Additionally, we adhere to a strict code of conduct and follow a detailed methodology for creating our content and product reviews.
- We independently create and review all content ourselves.
- Transparency with affiliate links is maintained, including declarations on each review page.
- Our research is based on primary sources, which are thoroughly checked before publishing. We welcome readers to point out any mistakes.
- Comments from readers are welcome, as long as they respect others, our authors, and the platforms discussed.
- We don’t accept financial gains or gifts from the platforms we review.
- Reviewed services do not have access to our content before it is published.
- In all content, we publish we are transparent and disclose if we receive commissions through a clear message
- All reviews discuss the ‘pros’ and ‘cons’ of each service.
- Each review is created by real human; we do not use pseudonyms or massive ways of producing content.
Thanks for Reading!
I hope this page has given you a clearer understanding of our financing and the trustworthiness of our content.
Likewise, if you have any questions about how we evaluate the products and platforms on our site, you can take a look at the methodology.
And if you want to know more about the team behind upskillwise.com, you can read about us here.
Catherine & Josep